Hello, there are some new databases available from the State Library.
- Agriculture Collection: from practical aspects of farming to cutting edge scientific research in holticulture
- Crimianl Justice Collection: Whether studying to become a lawyer or law enforcement officer, paralegal, or for a career in Homeland Security this collection rises to the challenge.
- Culinary Arts Collection: includes 150 of the major cooking and nutrition magazines from 1980 to the present.
- Environmental Studies and Policy Collection: a collection of over 700 journals and 6 subject specific Delmar reference titles.
- Fine Arts and Music Ccollection: More than 150 full-text magazines and journals covered in databases such as the Wilson Art index and RILM.
- Gardening, Landscape and Horticulture Collection: More than 80 journals focused on key issues in gardening, landscaping, and other areas of horticulture.
- Home Improvement collection: This collection of more than 180 home-improvement focused titles cover such topics as architectural techniques, tool and material selection, zoning requirements, and many more.
- Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Collection: More than 800 journals and 29 subject specific Delmar reference titles provide well-rounded coverage of both the historical and current state of affairs in these fields.
If you have never checked out the State Databases, these are provided by your tax dollars to anyone in the entire state. On our Library web page you will find them on the right side under LINKS then DATABASES and then click on Databases – State Library. If you have any problems let us know or drop by the library and we will help you. World Book ONline is provided, Chilton’s, and many more, so be sure to check them out.