Hello all, June is almost here and that means Summer Reading! We have programs for all ages.
- Toddler Time begins June 2nd at 10 o’clock, this is a program for birth to 2 year’s old and is each Thursday in June. Parents/Grandparents are required to attend with the children.
- Story Hour is our program for 3 to 5 year olds that have not attended Pre-School, and is each Tuesday in June. It begins June 7th at 10 o’clock and parents do not need to attend with their children.
- Summer Reading is for children who attend Pre-School through the 4th Grade. It is every Tuesday and Thursday in June from 3 to 4 o’clock.
- Helpers for the Summer Reading program are children who attended 5th through 8th grade and they will need to come 10 minutes early and stay 5 to 10 minutes late to help in the preparation for our Summer Reading Program. This is each Tuesday & Thursday in June and the program begins at 3 o’clock and ends at 4 o’clock. We can’t do it with out you! 🙂
- Our Teen program is for students who attended 5th through 8th Grades and is every Wednesday in June. It begins June 1st at 3 o’clock, crafts, games, movies, fun, and food is had by all!
- Our Adult Summer Reading program is every 2 weeks through July. We meet on Thursday evenings at 7 o’clock and the scheduled times are June 9th, June 23rd, July 7th and July 21st.
Come to the Rolla Library this summer the happening place!