The Rolla Library will be closed Wednesday, November 25 thru Sunday, November 29, 2020, for Thanksgiving. We will resume curbside services on Monday, November 30. Be safe and blessed this Thanksgiving season.
It’s time to turn in your summer reading logs! Just drop them in the outside book drop and your name will be entered for a grand prize. There will be smaller prizes given out as well as a new book, all for you to keep!
How Curbside works
- Call the library for your list of titles and pickup time at (620)593-4328
- Your pickup time has a 15-minute window to pick up items. If items are not picked up in the allotted time a new pickup time will need to be made by calling the library.
- Picking up your materials. There will be a rolling cart at the front door of the library and your materials will be placed on that cart in a sack with your name on it. This cart is for picking up library items only.
- If you need assistance with your pickup, handicap accommodations will be made upon request in advance.
- ALL RETURNS WILL BE MADE IN OUTSIDE DROP BOX. DO NOT LEAVE ON THE ROLLING CART OR YOU WILL BE CALLED AND ASK TO COME BACK AND PUT YOUR ITEMS IN BOOK DROP. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF LIBRARY PRIVILEGES.
- Returned books will be Quarantined for a period of time.
- No Fines throughout curbside checkout.
- 10 Item limit (3 DVD only) at this time.